Cookies are data fragments that are sent from a website and stored on your device (computer, phone, tablet) while browsing online. Their purpose is to save information about your visit to the website. Cookies can only be viewed or edited by the sender.
By using cookies and other similar technologies such as pixel tags and scripts, our website can collect information about visits and visitors.
We place certain cookies ourselves on our websites, others are placed by third parties. Third party cookies are also likely to collect data outside our websites.
Cookies can be used to personalize a website visit, including:
- displaying relevant navigation settings;
- remembering visitor preferences;
- improving the overall user experience;
- limiting the amount of ads displayed.
COOKIES USED ON OUR WEBSITE
The Immo-Building Fermi Design website uses:
Cookies allow you to use the main features of the Immo-Building Fermi Design website, such as the purchase of tickets or access to your Immo-Building Fermi Design account for example. The information collected through these cookies is not used for commercial purposes.
By disabling the use of these cookies, you will no longer be able to benefit from some features:
- some parts of the Immo-Building Fermi Design website will become impossible to navigate
- access to Immo-Building Fermi Design support will be limited
- your preferences concerning the use or display of certain features will not be saved
PROTECTING YOUR DATA PRIVACY
We are committed to protecting your data privacy. We therefore abide by the following 2 principles:
- We never attach any information to your cookies that can be used to identify you personally. Cookies can never be used to retrieve your address, date of birth, phone number or any other information that may be used to identify you.
- We do not provide any personal information to advertisers or third parties that display our advertisements tailored to your interests.
If your computer or phone is used by several people, or if it contains several web browsers, content corresponding to your preferences may be displayed to other users.
If desired, you can change your browser settings by following the steps listed in the “Cookie management and browser settings” section below.
COOKIE MANAGEMENT AND BROWSER SETTINGS
Use the “Help” section in your web browser to learn how to block new cookies, receive notification of new cookies or disable cookies.
To assist you in this process, we have provided links to the “Help” section of some of the most popular web browsers:
- Internet Explorer™ : http://windows.microsoft.com/fr-FR/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies,
- Safari™ : http://support.apple.com/kb/PH5042,
- Chrome™ : http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=fr&hlrm=en&answer=95647,
- Firefox™ : http://support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/Activer%20et%20d%C3%A9sactiver%20les%20cookies,
- Opera™ : http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.20/fr/cookies.html.